Monday, July 27, 2015

2014 A Year Without Training

2014 was a terrible year for me in the sense of pursuing sports and challenges. Personally it was a great year otherwise. I travelled to Seattle, Israel and Mexico. The best part is that I got married! Maybe I needed time away from what I had been doing to focus on other important aspects of life.

I saw my chiropractor several times hoping he could fix the IT band issue

In March I decided I needed to try something different. I paid for coaching at the gym. I became best friends with the foam roller.
I didn't stay consistent though because it was painful. I got into a habit of doing squats - but then I stopped.

During the year, Mark and I dusted off our bikes and sometimes went bike riding to Carpinteria for wine tasting or to visit with friends.


we also went hiking with friends
And I ran occasionally.

One of the best runs of 2014 was along the Mediterranean Sea in Tel Aviv, Israel





No comments: