Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Races in sight

A lot happened since the last running blog. I ran a race and had a first personal DNF, too bad this one was no particular distance.

In the process I missed the San Franciso half, but now I'm moving on with two races on the horizon. The first is a repeat and hopefully will get a better time in the SB half on November 7th. The second race is the ignagural Santa Barbara Full Marathon (http://www.sbimarathon.com/site3.aspx) on Sunday Dec 6th.

Also I signed up for http://www.dailymile.com/people/OliviaU which I think has potential! I wrote on my fb, "

For my fellow runners on fb, I found this site. From all of the different networking/fitness or running site, this one seems to have good infrastructure. It's easier to make routes than with myfavoriterun.com (which so far has been my fav). It also syncs with Nike + I think. If you check it out let me & like it let me know...it might need the natural networks to really be useful but it has potential."

I want to learn how to get the widgets up on this blog, but it might be more complicated than I will ever know :0/

No comments: