Thursday, January 17, 2008

21.2 and only 16 days left until the big 26.2

Saturday I ran 21.2 miles in 4 and a half hours. Hmm I wish I were running these faster, on the up side,I hardly feel any discomfort the following day. This next saturday I am planning on hitting 23.2 and letting 26.2 be a surprise on the 3rd. More excitingly, I finally did the Fairview mile (from cathedral oaks) to the top of fairview & back down of course). This weekend I hope to get to San Marcos Pass before turning around.

As for the loop, although I have not done it as often as I wish, I did have a 3rd best time, as I tried to catch up to an elderly lady that passed me by the 2nd mile and out ran me until she was out of sight at around 4.5miles.

I'm thinking this Sat will be my last long run, and then the following 2 weeks I'll devote to 1 hr runs and STRENGTH TRAINING (no matter how much I hate it).

Okay, that's it for now.

No comments: