Monday, January 21, 2008

24.86 mi. - Last long run before Huntington 2.3.08

Alright, Last weekend I did my last long run (on Saturday) it was a total of 24.86 mi and a little unintentional. I was looking for a certain turn around point, but when I didn't find it and got to La Cumbre road I figured I should turn around.



The first 11.78 miles I ran in 2.10 hours. The next 6. 79 nine miles I ran in the next 50 minutes...and then it was all downhill from there. I figured out how to get a pace that is decent, and maintain it at least a few hours. The total run took 5 hrs, 35 min and 43 seconds. It was great, and at the end of the day, the only mild annoyance was my knee. (specially hurt running downhill). The rest of training will be getting into that perfect pace every time...by doing "The loop" in consistent times.(54:29 today)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.