Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution 5k




The weather was perfect for one of the larger road races in town. More than a hundred runners were ready for a beachside race.

Because my debit card number had been stolen and recently cancelled, I mailed in our check for my sister's and my registration on Thursday and was assured by the race organizer that it would be received by the time of the race - but it wasn't so with only seven minutes to go before the race start my pukey sister and I reregistered... We got to start on time although my time wasn't impressive to say the least, I'm glad we were out there to start off the year on the right foot!

5k 1/1/2012 - 35:58:5

Cheers to hoping that you started 2012 doing some running, without a hangover or any other hitch.

Location:Santa Barbara

No comments: