Monday, November 29, 2010

Turtle Power

All I needed was an excuse to associate myself with the forever awesome Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and here it is: TURTLE POWER! - hey, I'm a child that grew up in the late 1980s...



Not so proudly, this year I have massively evaded a single PR- I have a million excuses but I also believe I have 2 more opportunities this year (Santa to the Sea 1/2 marathon 12/12 & Santa Run 12/18) ...and worst case scenario there is a near opportunity next year (New Year's Resolution Run 1/1). Cheers to Turtle Power, let's get past this though.

The last race I ran was the Turkey Trot with my sister last Thursday- my third consecutive year, and sorry to say slowest time (46:11:7) for this fun 4 miler. In my defense, I was a bit sick...but on to bigger and better.




Cowabunga Dude!

No comments: